Beginning a collection of questions that highlight my various interests for further investigation, and design proposals / prototypes.
- If society lacks the capability to store knowledge on external devices, will we rely more on our own personal memory? If so, how can we access it better, faster, and easier?
- Can gaming be a powerful medium to produce accesible futuring perspectives?
- What if the future of mankind is not defined by time, but instead requires invention / entrepreneurship to spark bionic evolution?
- How can censorship be used as a method of creative self expression?
- How can design be a tool for crafting accessible futuring perspectives and outlooks?
- How can business and entrepreneurship be a medium for design research?
- What is the role of the business designer in the futuring practice?